Welcome to ‘7 Natural Ways to Gain Calm & Balance, Whether At Work or Home’ Recorded Event.
Sit back & enjoy 7 informative sessions while discovering a variety of natural ways to bring calm and balance back into your life.
Our no one-size-fits-all wellbeing event features 7 down to earth, independent wellbeing professionals sharing their expertise and practice on the topics of stress, anxiety, balance and self-care.
We’ve edited the recording of the live event into individual speaker talk and demo sessions for easier access below should you wish.
Watch the whole event above or just the session(s) below that pique your interest!
The information shared during the event recordings are provided for general educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Please consult a qualified health care professional to diagnose your health condition and prevent self-diagnosis. We do not dispense medical advice or prescribe or diagnose illness.
Individual Event Sessions Replay
Doughnut Worry Be Happy
Your Host: Joe Roe
Be sure to have your pen and paper at the ready to create your own unique and simple Doughnut goal setting technique from the Mind MoJoe Detox Toolbox to shift you from anxiety and stress to happiness and success.
Sharing her own personal mental health and lived experience from burnout to bipolar and how coaching & NLP became a game changer to regain and maintain her own mental health and wealth, Joe introduces you to the power of your mind!
Joe Roe The Mental Health Coach
- Visit Joe on Wellbeing Umbrella: Joe Roe The Mental Health Coach
- Access Joe’s FREE Download: Doughnut Workbook & Bonuses
Stretch and Release Your Body and Mind
Your Host: Jenny Oakenfull
Have you ever noticed how the way you feel can influence the way you move?
If you feel stressed or anxious you may find yourself rushing around, whereas if you’re feeling tired or fed-up, you may move more slowly. The good news is the connection between your brain and body is a two-way-street, so you can use it to your advantage!
In this fun movement session, we will explore how you can use gentle movements to help reduce your stress levels and pain. It will include simple exercises and tips that you can incorporate into your day-to-day life.
Jenny – Active-Eat
- Visit Jenny on Wellbeing Umbrella: Active-Eat
- Visit Jenny: Active-Eat
How a Long-Term Health Condition or Disability Can Be Managed Well With Work
Your Host: Jane Dyer
A long-term health condition or disability can be exhausting both physically and mentally. Add holding down a job! It can leave you fatigued and tired, cause sensory overload, whilst struggling to overcome the physical effort, and impact on business operation.
It needn’t be a problem. Jane talks about simple solutions that managers and colleagues can put in place to support everyone’s wellbeing and manage health with work well. She also shows how the Covid-19 pandemic has had a positive impact for many on managing their health with work. Jane speaks from personal experience and coaching clients.
Jane – Tudor Rose Workplace Wellbeing Consultancy
- Visit Jane on Wellbeing Umbrella: Tudor Rose Workplace Wellbeing
- Visit Jane: Tudor Rose Workplace Wellbeing Consultancy
Finding Peace Amongst the Chaos
Your Host: Lucy Woods
Improving your mood, increasing positive emotions, and decreasing anxiety, emotional reactivity, and reducing the risk of job burnout are just some of the benefits of Mindfulness.
In this calming and practical session . . .
- Look forward to a brief intro to Mindfulness, what it is and what it isn’t
- Why everyone can benefit from practicing – the necessity of finding peace in our busy lives
- How to practice (with a short meditation)
Lucy – Presence of Mind
- Visit Lucy: Presence of Mind
Pilates For Better Posture
Your Host: Rebecca Brothers
Did you know your posture can have a huge impact on your mood?
It’s true! Poor posture can zap you of your energy levels and lower self-esteem, while good posture leads to inner calm and balance (both mentally and physically)!
In this interactive demonstration, Rebecca will help you . . .
- Understand what happens when we sit for too long
- Know how and why muscle imbalances can occur
- Find out how to test your posture
- Gain practical tips to build movement into your day
- Learn Pilates based exercises to help the upper body and improve posture
Rebecca – Pilates and Wellness by Rebecca Anne
- Visit Rebecca on Facebook: Pilates and Wellness by Rebecca Anne
Learning to Take Time Out and Recharge With Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
Your Host: Diana Tyson
EFT is a wonderful and highly effective therapy, which works by gently tapping acupressure/meridian points on the upper body and face, whilst focusing on the problem/challenge you wish to overcome.
An easy self – help technique, which when used helps lift you from frazzled to focused.
Diana will provide you with some useful, simple self-care tips that can be placed into your everyday routine or when required. We will work together to transform the challenges you face, to arrive at solutions.
Diana – Natural Transformation
- Visit Diana on Wellbeing Umbrella: Natural Transformation
- Visit Diana: Natural Transformation Therapy
Sugar: Making Healthy Eating Deliciously Fun
Your Host: Marcia Clarke
Do you like sweet things? If so, you’re not alone! It starts as a baby, enjoying the sweet taste of milk, then the list of sugary stuff goes on…Even if you think you don’t have a sweet tooth, the food industry has captured your palette without you even realising it!
Join Marcia as she shares with you
- What she has learnt about the sugar in all its many forms
- How to become your own “sugar detective”
- Test your knowledge, “Which has more sugar?” quiz
- How to easily understand food labels, so you know if sugar is in your food and how much sugar you’re consuming
- How to enjoy sugar as part of a healthy diet without feeling deprived!
Marcia – Abundance Foods
- Visit Marcia on Wellbeing Umbrella: Abundance Foods
- Visit Marcia at: Abundance Foods
Looking For Other Wellbeing Solutions?
Quickly search our all-in-one wellbeing platform for self-care and stress-relief treatments and solutions from a variety of trusted wellbeing providers on our all-in-one wellbeing platform (it’s a bit like Etsy, but for wellbeing).