We’re open to collaboration, are you?
Choice and collaboration are at the centre of everything we do here at Wellbeing Umbrella.
We believe that wellness is unique to everyone and the more people and businesses come together to support each other, the more people they can collectively reach and enhance the wellbeing of.
Are we on the same page?
We do hope so, as we love to collaborate with other people and businesses that have a similar outlook.
Wellbeing Business Collaborations
Reach more, help more!
Although we give precedence to our onsite store seller members when it comes to collaboration opportunities, we are always on the lookout for new talent to;
- Share their expertise and promote their business through our live and pre-recorded online wellness events
- Inspire and educate our wellbeing community through guest blogging
- Engage and share their knowledge via our guest videos
- Take part in other collaboration initiatives such as gift guides and promotions
If you’d like to collaborate with us, register your interest and we’ll keep you up to date about our events and collaborations via our newsletter.
We’ll send you a form via email to complete to help us learn more about your business! You can unsubscribe at anytime.
Small Business Collaborations
Support those making a difference, whilst gaining exposure!
Fancy helping us to support wellbeing business owners to succeed?
We are regularly on the look out to collaborate with small businesses who cover topics tackling the running, and at times, overwhelm of building a business. Opportunities include;
- Live guest speaker opportunities to our ever growing wellbeing business community
- Guest blogging and video opportunities – regularly distributed over our social media channels and network
- Plus many other collaborative opportunities that support our wellbeing business community to thrive.
If you’d like to support us, while enjoying the benefit of promoting yourself to our wellbeing business community, we’d love to connect.
School & Corporate Collaborations
Raise funds, whilst supporting wellbeing
How does a collaboration, involving Wellbeing Umbrella organising and running an innovative wellness event at no cost, or effort to you, sound?
We’re always on the look out to build partnership relationships with businesses and schools in a bid to:
- Increase individual, family and workplace wellness
- Support small wellbeing businesses that care
- Raise funds for school PTAs and wellbeing related grassroots charities
Ready to learn more about how our collaborative online wellness events can benefit us all?
Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.~ Helen Keller